Dr. Alan L. Gordon MD
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI, 02906
Dr. Alan Gordon is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Gordon evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Gordon is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1979
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1979
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Butler Hosp, Psychiatry; Brown Univ Affil Hosps, Psychiatry
- Brown Butler Hospital
- Brown University Affiliated Hospitals
- Butler Hospital, Resident:Psychiatry 1985
Dr. Alan L. Gordon MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02906Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Alan L. Gordon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Dr. Tasha Elisa Morris M.D.345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Walter Dulany Fitzhugh M.D., M.P.H.8 Blackstone Valley Pl Lincoln RI 02865
- Dr. Paul J Brown MD825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Patricia Ryan Recupero JD, MD345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Edward Paul Sheehan M.D.345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Ronald Clark Golinger M.D.15 Benefit St Providence RI 02904