Dr. Miguel Cabral is a cardiologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Cabral specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cabral also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Cordoba, Fac De Cien Med, Cordoba, Argentina 1960
- Ellis Hosp, Internal Medicine; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Barberton Citizens Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Miguel A Cabral M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Miguel A Cabral M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- Richard F. Balsam1365 Washington Avenue Albany New York 12206
- Dr. Roland T. Phillips, III. MD6 Care Lane Saratoga Springs New York 12866
- Dr. Jonathan M. Desantis M.D.2 Palisades Drive Albany New York 12205
- Dr. Joseph D. Sacco MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany New York 12208
- Dr. Neel Pravin Chokshi MD1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Herschel Joseph Sklaroff MD1175 Park Avenue New York NY 10128