Dr. Frank Michael Sabo M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3600 Kolbe Rd Suite 100 Lorain OH, 44053
Dr. Frank Sabo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lorain, OH. Dr. Sabo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sabo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Mich State University Kcms 1993
Dr. Frank Michael Sabo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Frank Michael Sabo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sabo
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. William B. Stanfield M.D.5001 Transportation Dr Sheffield Lake OH 44054
- Dr. Robert Jon Berkowitz MD5001 Transportation Dr Sheffield Lake OH 44054
- Dr. John Keith Krebs M.D.5001 Transportation Dr Sheffield Lake OH 44054
- Dr. Daniel J. Zanotti M.D.5001 Transportation Dr Sheffield Lake OH 44054
- Dr. Manuel Andres Martinez M.D.24723 Detroit Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Conjeevaram Bhasker Maheshwer M.D.24723 Detroit Rd Westlake OH 44145