Dr. Robert G Leupold MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine121 Everett Road Albany NY, 12205
Dr. Leupold graduated from Fordham University in 1963 with a BS and from Downstate Medical School in 1967. He finished his Internship in 1968 from L. A. County-USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- A I Dupont Inst Hsp-Chldn, Orthopedic Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert G Leupold MD's Practice location
SCHENECTADY, NY 12305Get Direction
Dr. Robert G Leupold MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leupold
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Dr. William James Smith MD121 Everett Road Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Kyle Flik MD121 Everett Road Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Richard J D'ascoli MD530 LIBERTY ST SCHENECTADY NY 12305
- Dr. Mehul R Shah M.D.942 Fifth Ave. New York NY 10021
- Dr. Lawrence H Fein MD121 Everett Road Albany NY 12205
- Dr. James M Boler MD530 LIBERTY ST SCHENECTADY NY 12305