Dr. Paul Ro is a Dentist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Ro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul Sunghee Ro D.D.S's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79938Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79903Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79938Get Direction
Dr. Paul Sunghee Ro D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Robert G Wilson DMD1502 N. Zaragosa Rd. El Paso TX 79936
- Dr. Michael Jay Davidson DDS3901 State Jail Rd El Paso TX 79938
- Dr. Andrew J Dyer DDS1840 N Lee Trevino Dr El Paso TX 79936
- Carmie Lou ann Brown DDS2625 Mcnutt Rd Sunland Park NM 88063
- Dr. Raquel Baamonde Kirwin DMD2007 S Zapata Hwy Laredo TX 78046
- Dr. Tiffanie S Wilson DMD1502 N Zaragoza Rd El Paso TX 79936