Dr. Miriam Drummonds is a psychologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Drummonds specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Drummonds evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Drummonds because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Miriam R Drummonds PHD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35205Get Direction
Dr. Miriam R Drummonds PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Laura L. English3104 Blue Lake Drive Vestavia Hills Alabama 35243
- Dr. Diana Lynn Paulk PHD3499 Independence Drive Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Richard Edison Beth PH.D.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Mr. Michael Mazet Holt PHD1613 21st St So Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Kristine Lee Lokken PHD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Joel David Melvin PH.D.2018 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209