Dr. Michael Kambourelis is a Chiropractor practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Kambourelis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kambourelis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic
Michael Kambourelis DC's Practice location
MELBOURNE, FL 32901Get Direction
Michael Kambourelis DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Thomas John Lapine D.C.5201 Babcock St Ne Palm Bay FL 32905
- Dr. David Bryan Kirchofer D.C.1727 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Janaina Cristina Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Joseph Jaison Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Jeffrey S Stepanek DC13250 Us Highway 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Dr. Andrew Ryan Canavan D.C.2255 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32935