Dr. Matthew William Trump DO
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1415 Woodland Ave Suite 140 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Matthew Trump practices Pulmonology in Des Moines, IA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Trump manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Matthew William Trump DO's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Matthew William Trump DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trump
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Katrina A. Guest M.D.5950 University Avenue West Des Moines Iowa 50266
- Dr. Daniel John Barth D.O.1601 NW 114TH ST DES MOINES IA 50325
- Dr. Eric Stramel DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Michael C Witte DO1601 Nw 114th St Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Jason B Wittmer MD1601 NW 114TH ST DES MOINES IA 50325
- Ravindra Gudavalli M.B.B.S.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266