Dr. Stephanie A Caterson M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery75 Francis St Bwh - Division Of Pl Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Stephanie Caterson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Caterson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Regeneration in medicine: a plastic surgeons "tail" of disease, stem cells, and a possible future.
- Case report. The use of both antegrade and retrograde internal mammary vessels in a folded, stacked deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flap.
- CASE REPORT Superior Gluteal Artery Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction Salvage Following Late Venous Congestion After Discharge.
- Metastatic breast cancer after delayed deep inferior epigastric perforator flap reconstruction.
- Bilateral synchronous benign phyllodes tumors.
- Use of Tumescence for Outpatient Abdominoplasty and Other Concurrent Body Contouring Procedures: A Review of 65 Consecutive Patients.
- Development of Standardized Clinical Assessment and Management Plans (SCAMPs) in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Saved by De-epithelialization: DIEP Flap Dermal Skin Regeneration Salvage after Mastectomy Skin Flap Loss.
- Erratum: Development of Standardized Clinical Assessment and Management Plans (SCAMPs) in the Field of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: A Quality Improvement Project: Erratum.
- Bilateral Free Flap Breast Reconstruction Outcomes: Do Abdominal Scars Affect Bilateral Flaps?
Dr. Stephanie A Caterson M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Burlington, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie A Caterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caterson
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Wayne Stadelmann MD248 Pleasant Street Concord Massachusetts 03301