Dr. John Kelly is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Kelly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kelly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kelly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 1991
University of Minnesota Medical School 1991
Creighton University School of Medicine 1954
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. John F Kelly MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55109Get Direction
Dr. John F Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Julie A Saxton MD233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Vathsala Ganeshan MD205 S Wabasha St Saint Paul MN 55107
- Dr. Emily Cray Borman-shoap M.D.2535 University Ave Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Dr. Christine Marie Schmitz M.D.1440 Duckwood Dr Saint Paul MN 55122