Dr. Patrick Christensen is a Dentist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Christensen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- In-hospital outcome for diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic era.
- Quality assessment of pacemaker implantations in Denmark.
- Histiocytemia with cutaneous manifestations.
- Association of 24-h cardiac parasympathetic activity and degree of nephropathy in IDDM patients.
- Diabetes-like alterations in hemostatic parameters after growth hormone administration for one week in normal man.
- Penicillamine-induced polymyositis with complete heart block.
- Excessive hypercalcaemia and mixed connective tissue disease.
- [Cisplatin-induced hypomagnesemia].
- Painless myocardial infarction in diabetes mellitus--a myth?
- Left ventricular opacification after intravenous injection of Albunex. The effect of different administration procedures.
- Early recognition of autonomic dysfunction in microalbuminuria: significance for cardiovascular mortality in diabetes mellitus?
- Thrombolytic therapy in diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Increased left ventricular systolic function in insulin dependent diabetic patients with normal albumin excretion.
Patrick D. Christensen D.M.D.'s Practice location
MESA, AZ 85202Get Direction
Patrick D. Christensen D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Chad Caffall DDS1801 E. Southern Ave. Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Elena M. Alexander DDS21188 E Ocotillo Rd Queen Creek AZ 85142
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS6920 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale Arizona 85254
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E SOUTHERN AVENUE TEMPE AZ 85282