Dr. Miller is an internist, also known as a general internist or a doctor of internal medicine, who is a physician that provides comprehensive care for adults. Internists have a unique role in health ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Msu Kalamazoo Center Med Stu
Dr. Anthony W Miller MD's Practice location
Paw Paw, MI 49079Get Direction
Dr. Anthony W Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Nilda D. Orzame3881 North M-140 Watervliet Michigan 49098
- Dr. Haseeb A Khawaja MD249 5th St E Tracy MN 56175
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD2600 W Centre Ave Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Cindi K Smith MD601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Jennifer C Newcastle MD5629 Stadium Dr Kalamazoo MI 49009