Dr. Verlia Gower M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Suite 130 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- St Johns Med Ctr, Otolaryngology
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical Center Program
Dr. Verlia Gower M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Verlia Gower M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gower
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Dr. Erik M Bauer M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Brian W. Herrmann M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Eric Edward Berg M.D.5461 MERIDIAN MARKS RD STE 130 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Paula J Harmon M.D.5461 MERIDIAN MARKS RD STE 130 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Roy Rajan M.D.2015 Uppergate Drive Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Matthew Kyle Whitley M.D.5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342