Dr. David H. Jho MD
NeurosurgeonMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit Street Boston MA, 02114
Dr. David Jho practices Neurological Surgery in Boston, MA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Jho prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2006
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. David H. Jho MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. David H. Jho MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jho
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Peter M. Black67 Union Street Natick Massachusetts 01760
- Dr. Brian Vala Nahed MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Ossama Al-mefty MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric C. Chang MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Chima O Ohaegbulam M.D.125 Parker Hill Ave Roxbury Crossing MA 02120
- Dr. Carl Barnes Heilman M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111