Dr. Michael Harvey is a Chiropractor practicing in Waseca, MN. Dr. Harvey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Harvey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Site-specific fluorescent derivatization and liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric characterization of long R(3) IGF-I for bioanalytical applications.
- Development and validation of an LC-UV method for the quantification and purity determination of the novel anticancer agent C1311 and its pharmaceutical dosage form.
- Pharmaceutical development of a parenteral lyophilised dosage form for the novel anticancer agent C1311.
- Compatibility and stability of the novel anti-cancer agent C1311 in infusion devices and its in vitro biocompatibility.
- Public perceptions of key performance indicators of healthcare in Alberta, Canada.
- Public assessment of key performance indicators of healthcare in a Canadian province: the effect of age and chronic health problems.
Dr. Michael David Harvey D.C.'s Practice location
Waseca, MN 56093Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Harvey D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Jason Hoisington D.C.1033 1st St Ne Faribault MN 55021
- Mr. Cory Michael Kopas D.C.130 26th St Nw Owatonna MN 55060
- Dr. Ryan Jason Mairs D.C.210 W Cavour Ave Fergus Falls MN 56537
- Dr. Lisa J. Humfeld-wilson D.C.119 Central Ave N Faribault MN 55021
- Dr. Robert James Erickson D.C.200 8th Ave Nw Faribault MN 55021
- Dr. Robert James Eilrich DC255 Main St E Waterville MN 56096