Dr. Natasha Miller is a pediatrician practicing in Caldwell, ID. Dr. Miller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Miller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Miller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1998
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ear Infection
- Down Syndrome
- Stomach Flu
- Plantar Wart
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center 1999
Dr. Natasha Miller MD's Practice location
Caldwell, ID 83605Get Direction
Prescott, AZ 86301Get Direction
Dr. Natasha Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Mr. Richard Aguilar M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Brandy N Welch MD3277 E Louise Dr Meridian ID 83642
- Mrs. Deanna M Andrews D.O.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Khristine L. Miller MD3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Ms. Allyson Ann Vansteenbergen M.D.13960 W. Wainwright Dr. Boise ID 83713
- Mr. John C Freeman MEDICAL DOCTOR-MD215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686