Dr. Scott Popp is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Popp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Popp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C's Practice location
Casper, WY 82609Get Direction
Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.1171 Cheshire St Casper WY 82609
- Mr. Daniel Lee Pike D.C.301 S Fenway St Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Shane R Copelan D.C.5850 E. 2nd Street Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.2510 E 15th St Casper WY 82609