Dr. Richard Adam Goldwasser MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry655 Redwood Highway #261 Mill Valley CA, 94941
Dr. Richard Goldwasser is a psychiatrist practicing in Mill Valley, CA. Dr. Goldwasser is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Goldwasser diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Goldwasser may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Goldwasser treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Richard Adam Goldwasser MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard Adam Goldwasser MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldwasser
- Is ADHD Lifelong?
ADHD is often regarded as a childhood disorder. ADHD patients are usually inattentive, impulsive, and hyperactive. About 60% of these children will experience the condition throughout their entire life. In the US, more than 4% of the adults are living with ADHD. Unfortunately, a bigger fraction of...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius M.D., PH.D., L.AC3260 Blume Drive Richmond California 94806
- Dr. Janice E. Cohen M.D.Inner Sunset San Francisco CA 94122
- Dr. William W. Foote M.D.1819 Union St San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Adam Phillip Nelson M.D.45 Camino Alto Mill Valley CA 94941
- Dr. Steven A. Frankel M.D.1044 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Lawrence T Petrakis M.D.909 Hyde St San Francisco CA 94109