Dr. Richard Y Chang MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology960 Clague Rd Suite 1200 Westlake OH, 44145
Dr. Richard Chang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Westlake, OH. Dr. Chang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Dr. Richard Y Chang MD's Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
Dr. Richard Y Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Waqas Rehman11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. John D. Hines9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Joseph A Bokar MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Mansour S Isckarus M.D.29325 HEALTH CAMPUS DR WESTLAKE OH 44145
- Mr. Marwan Massouh MD29101 Health Campus Dr Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Michael R. Snell MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109