Dr. Travis Lee Nixon DDS
Dentist | General Practice131 Main St Mcadenville NC, 28101
At River Crossing Family Dental we offer the full-range of dental services available while focusing on value care and excellence. Our team is committed to fostering long-term relationships with our patients ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Travis Lee Nixon DDS's Practice location
Mcadenville, NC 28101Get Direction
Dr. Travis Lee Nixon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nixon
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Richard Raymond Pence DDS MAGD111 DOCTORS PARK LINCOLNTON NC 28092
- Frank Avason DMD MS PA7476 Waterside Loop Road Denver North Carolina 28037
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.117 W Pennsylvania Ave Bessemer City NC 28016
- Dr. Christian Yaste DDS15105 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Anita S.H. Patel DMD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.9920 Couloak Dr. Charlotte NC 28216