Marcel Janssen is a physical therapist practicing in Hickory, NC. Marcel Janssen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Marcel Janssen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Marcel Janssen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- An inactivated bovine virus diarrhoea virus (BVDV) type 1 vaccine affords clinical protection against BVDV type 2.
- Bovine viral diarrhea virus with deletions in the 5'-nontranslated region: reduction of replication in calves and induction of protective immunity.
- Investigation of a dual fetal infection model with bovine viral diarrhoea viruses (BVDV)-1 and BVDV-2.
- Determination of a dantrolene metabolite, 5-(p-nitrophenyl)-2-furoic acid, in plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Mr. Marcel Gerard Janssen PT's Practice location
Hickory, NC 28601Get Direction
Mr. Marcel Gerard Janssen PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Christine Marie Basic-krowiarz PT11456 Broadway Crown Point IN 46307
- Mary Ann Hampton LPT1482 Bumgarner James Ln Lincolnton NC 28092
- Mr. Michael C Malone PT5160 Landing View Dr Granite Falls NC 28630
- Andrea Freeman LPT810 Fairgrove Church Rd Hickory NC 28602
- Annalarsa Walker Russ MPT503 E Parker Rd Morganton NC 28655
- George E Smith PT2165 Medical Park Dr Hickory NC 28602