Dr. Albert Ken Chong MD
Orthopedist1880 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA, 91767
Dr. Albert Chong is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Chong specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chong tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2000
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Acl Tear
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Femur Fracture
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Stanford University - Sports Medicine 2005
Dr. Albert Ken Chong MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
POMONA, CA 91767Get Direction
Dr. Albert Ken Chong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chong
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.8599 Haven St. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. John Thomas Quigley M.D.301 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Paul Richard Reiman MD341 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Vicente Randy Bernabe D.O.1191 MAGNOLIA AVE CORONA CA 92879
- Dr. Babak Samimi M.D.741 S Orange Ave West Covina CA 91790