Dr. Albert Chong is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Chong specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chong tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2000
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Acl Tear
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Femur Fracture
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, Orthopedic Surgery
- Lac+usc Medical Center
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center 2000
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
- Stanford University - Sports Medicine 2005
Dr. Albert Ken Chong MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
POMONA, CA 91767Get Direction
Dr. Albert Ken Chong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chong
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.8599 Haven St. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. John Thomas Quigley M.D.301 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Paul Richard Reiman MD341 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Vicente Randy Bernabe D.O.1191 MAGNOLIA AVE CORONA CA 92879
- Dr. Allen S Fonseca MD12446 WASHINGTON BLVD WHITTIER CA 90602