Dr. Ronald Benz is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Benz specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1968
Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wi
Medical College of Wisconsin 1968
Marquette Medical School
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Outer Ear Infection
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Ronald T. Benz M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92126Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Ronald T. Benz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Dr. Michael Joseph O'leary M.D.6645 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Gonzalo H Verdugo MD577 3rd Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Saurabh B Shah MD225 E 2ND AVE ESCONDIDO CA 92025
- Dr. Brian H. Weeks M.D.3590 CAMINO DEL RIO NORTH SAN DIEGO CA 92108
- Dr. Micheal Keefe M.D.2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92106
- Dr. Charles Berry Tesar M.D.2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123