Dr. Ashley Turner is a speech language pathologist practicing in NAPPANEE, IN. Dr. Turner specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Turner evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Turner helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Exobasidium maculosum, a new species causing leaf and fruit spots on blueberry in the southeastern USA and its relationship with other Exobasidium spp. parasitic to blueberry and cranberry.
- Evolutionary history and variation in host range of three Stagonosporopsis species causing gummy stem blight of cucurbits.
- Novel Hypomorphic Alleles of the Mouse Tyrosinase Gene Induced by CRISPR-Cas9 Nucleases Cause Non-Albino Pigmentation Phenotypes.
- Influence of Temperature Differential between Tomatoes and Postharvest Water on Salmonella Internalization.
Ashley Nicole Turner CCC SLP's Practice location
NAPPANEE, IN 46550Get Direction
Ashley Nicole Turner CCC SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Mrs. Kathryn Susan Vansickle M.S.CCC-SLP59888 PINE CREST DR MISHAWAKA IN 46544
- Natasha Marie Loop MS CCC-SLP1721 GREENCROFT BLVD GOSHEN IN 46526
- Mrs. Patricia E Horvath CCC SPL59960 RED FOX CT SOUTH BEND IN 46614
- Mrs. Kimberly Ann Boynton MS CCC-SLP810 W BRISTOL ST STE H ELKHART IN 46514
- Katherine Kassab2505 E JEFFERSON BLVD SOUTH BEND IN 46615
- Mrs. Shanda Kaye Branneman M.A. CCC-SLP20400 FALCON BROOK CT NEW PARIS IN 46553