Dr. Benjamin Mccallson Dixon O.D.
Optometrist11211 S. Dransfeldt Rd 125 Parker CO, 80134
Following the completion of a BS degree in Neuroscience from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, Benjamin Dixon entered Optometry school at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. While ...
- Clinical Honors2010, 2010Southern College of Optometry
- International Optometric Honor Society (BSK) for academic acheivement2009, 2010, 2011Beta Sigma Kappa (BSK)
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Southern College of Optometry
- Eye Exam
- Eye Infections/injuries
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Glaucoma Diagnosis And Treatment
- Glaucoma Evaluation And Management
- MemberColorado Optometric Association 2010
- MemberAmerican Optometric Association 2010
Dr. Benjamin Mccallson Dixon O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Benjamin Mccallson Dixon O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Travis Whitt OD3900 E Mexico Ave DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Jina C. Schaff O.D.7180 E Orchard Rd Englewood CO 80111
- Dr. Thomas J Lesjak O.D.10521 S Parker Rd Parker CO 80134
- Dr. Mark S Danzo OD400 Inverness Pkwy Englewood CO 80112
- Mr. Stanley Dean Hanson O.D.850 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80210
- Brian Bucca OD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045