Dr. Elizabeth Williams is a family practitioner practicing in Sunnyvale, CA. Dr. Williams specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Williams possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1984
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- General Care, Women's Health, Preventive Care
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Family Medicine; Univ Ca Sch Of Pub Hlth, General Preventive Medicine; Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
- Preventive medicine, including preventive cardiology - Stanford University Cardiology
Dr. Elizabeth Williams MD's Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94086Get Direction
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Dr. Joanabel Sta Maria Cepe M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Peter Watson Brown M.D.747 Altos Oaks Dr Los Altos CA 94024
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD18805 Cox Ave Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817