Dr. Romero Midgett is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Midgett specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Midgett can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Midgett can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Romero Keith Midgett M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39213Get Direction
Dr. Romero Keith Midgett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Dr. Missy Jackson Mcminn M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Kenneth Giles Perry M.D.501 Marshall St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Paul M Rice M.D.1860 Chadwick Dr Jackson MS 39204
- Dr. Randall Stuart Hines M.D.1040 River Oaks Dr. Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Joseph Bennett Mcgehee M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. James Bofill M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605