Dr. Christopher Roberts Meagher PHD
Psychologist406 Lilly Rd Ne Suite D Olympia WA, 98506
Dr. Christopher Meagher is a psychologist practicing in Olympia, WA. Dr. Meagher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meagher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meagher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Christopher Roberts Meagher PHD's Practice location
Olympia, WA 98506Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Roberts Meagher PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meagher
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D.Mamc 9040 Reid St Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D.33507 9th Ave S Building C Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Julia Elizabeth Mclawsen PH.D., R.PSYCH.9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood WA 98498
- Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.1815 Sw Marlow Ave Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Laura Dahmer-white PHD1800 Cooper Pt Rd Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Heesoon Jun PH.D.3100 Sunset Beach Dr Nw Olympia WA 98502