Dr. Jeffrey Lee Young M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Jeffrey Young is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Young specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Young tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2004
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2004
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Abnormal Gait
- Orthopedic clinics of North AmericaMagement of the knee in spastic diplegia: what is the dose?2010
- American jourl of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.)Sacral stress fractures in children.2009
- FOOT & ANKLE INTERTIOLInfected Total Ankle Arthroplasty Following Routine Dental Procedure2009
- JOURL OF PEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDICSRemodeling of birth fractures of the humeral diaphysis2008
Dr. Jeffrey Lee Young M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Lee Young M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kelley E. Banagan MD110 S. Paca Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645