Dr. Tracey Weigel is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Weigel specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Weigel typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Occult lung cancer treatment.
- Endoscopic repair of bronchial dehiscence after lung transplantation.
- Endoluminal palliation for dysphagia secondary to esophageal carcinoma.
- Chylotamponade: an unusual presentation of Gorham's syndrome.
- The role of positron emission tomography in evaluating mediastinal lymph node metastases in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Radioguided thoracoscopic mediastinal parathyroidectomy with intraoperative parathyroid hormone testing.
- Acute esophageal necrosis: "black esophagus".
- Unusual late presentation of asymptomatic diaphragmatic hernia following ventricular assist device explantation.
- Minimally invasive esophagectomy for malignant and premalignant diseases of the esophagus.
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Thoracic Surgery Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, General Surgery Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, General Surgery
Dr. Tracey L Weigel MD's Practice location
VALHALLA, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Tracey L Weigel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weigel
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Justin D Blasberg MD600 Highland Avenue Madison WI 53562
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.700 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Deemy Rekkas MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792