Dr. Maura Cooper is a hospitalist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Cooper specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Cooper manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Cooper works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1987
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Maura C Cooper MD's Practice location
Dr. Maura C Cooper MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Helen Z. Norwood M.D.1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Dr. Adil Zahoor Ghauri M.D.8109 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Edith Nebuwa Aniedobe MD1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ahmed Nawaz M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Brian Allen Hazen MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Craig Cheifetz MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042