Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D. is a top Doctor in Martins Ferry, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Martins Ferry, OH, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1987
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Gastroenterology; Bryn Mawr Hosp, Internal Medicine; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Reading Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D.'s Practice location
Martins Ferry, OH 43935Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay Chaudhry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- All About Lou Gehrig's Disease
ALS (amytrophic lateral sclerosis) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is a degenerative medical condition which affects the brain as well as the spinal cord. It leads to loss of control of the voluntary muscles of the body. The parts most often affected are the nerves that control the speech, swallowing, and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Leukemia refers to the cancer of the blood-forming tissues, like the bone marrow. The cells of these tissues undergo abnormal division and continue growing without control. The white blood cells produced by these abnormal cells are more in number and do not carry out the functions normally. Leukemia...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Patrick H Macedonia M.D.1 Ross Park Blvd Steubenville OH 43952
- Dr. John G Tellers M.D.40 Medical Park Wheeling WV 26003
- Dr. Harold Frank Leeper M.D., PH.D.58 16th St Wheeling WV 26003
- Dr. Trent Glen Mason MD1001 3rd St Moundsville WV 26041
- Dr. Ali Mohammed Melhem M.D.380 Summit Ave Steubenville OH 43952
- Dr. Srini Govindan MD40 Medical Park Wheeling WV 26003