Dr. Mike M Vanness M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2726 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Mike Vanness is a gastroenterologist practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Vanness specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Vanness performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1979
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Mike M Vanness M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mike M Vanness M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vanness
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- What Are Colon Polyps?
Colon polyps are small outgrowths from the inner lining of the colon and are made up of clumps of cells. The size of these polyps may range from few millimeters to centimeters. These protrusions are not usually cancerous in nature but may become one with the passage of time, in some cases. Location...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- What Is Gastroenteritis: Get the Facts
Gastroenteritis, commonly known as "gastro", is a type of infection/inflammation that affects the human digestive system.A number of germs can cause gastroenteritis. They include: Viruses, especially those relating to norovirus, rotavirus, and hepatitis A. Bacteria such as the Salmonella,...
- Alternative Treatments for IBS
When conventional medical treatments are not successful or yield unfavorable side effects, most people opt for alternative therapies. Many complementary modalities are available and can be categorized as herbal, movement, mind-body and somatic therapies.However, before using any supplements, be sure...
- Dr. Khalil B Korkor M.D.4124 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Zev Randy Maycon MD270 E State St Alliance OH 44601
- Dr. Mona Diane Shay DO3722 Dressler Rd Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Edward Thomas Schirack DO3722 Dressler Road Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Michael S Gurney M.D.2726 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Andrew G Libertin M.D.2726 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH 44718