Dr. Alan Lines is a Chiropractor practicing in Springville, NY. Dr. Lines specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lines seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alan B Lines DC's Practice location
Springville, NY 14141Get Direction
Dr. Alan B Lines DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 McKinley Parkway Blasdell New York 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Ronald Warren Gefaller D.C.3065 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Nicholas Alan Fuhrmann D.C.3770 Transit Rd Orchard Park NY 14127
- George Andrew Lisjak15 South Water Street Gowanda New York 14070
- David Hojna Other6818 East Arcade Rd. Arcade NY 14009