Dr. James Lunan M.D.
Emergency Physician | Emergency Medical Services24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT, 06810
Dr. James Lunan practices Emergency Medicine in Danbury, CT. Dr. Lunan assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Lunan examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, General Surgery; St Josephs Hosp/Hlth Care, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Lunan M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James Lunan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lunan
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. William Richard Schmidt MD183 Washington Rd Woodbury CT 06798
- Dr. Joseph Muratori M.D.24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Edith Chu M.D.21 Elm St New Milford CT 06776
- Dr. Christie Elisabeth Sullivan M.D.900 Main Street South Southbury CT 06488
- Craig Tenenbaum M,D,24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. James D Bovienzo D.O.2800 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606