Dr. Daniel Arnold is a Chiropractor practicing in Swayzee, IN. Dr. Arnold specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Arnold seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel Eugene Arnold D.C.'s Practice location
Swayzee, IN 46986Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Eugene Arnold D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Gary P Hoffman D.C.12 W 29th St Anderson IN 46016
- Dr. Phillip W. Boruff DC518 S Anderson St Elwood IN 46036
- Dr. Thomas Lee Arnold D.C.1331 W 35th St Marion IN 46953
- Dr. Gale Christine Keppel D.C.3432 Woodhaven Trl Kokomo IN 46902
- Dr. David James Aaron D.C.600 N River Dr Marion IN 46952
- Dr. James Mathew Dillman DC2616 East Markland Ave Kokomo IN 46901