Dr. Robert Erickson is an optometrist practicing in Rutland, VT. Dr. Erickson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Erickson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Effect of surface treatments on the bond strength of glass ionomers to enamel.
- Energy dependent polymerization of resin-based composite.
- The effect of filler and silane content on conversion of resin-based composite.
- An energy conversion relationship predictive of conversion profiles and depth of cure for resin-based composite.
- Effect of energy density on properties and marginal integrity of posterior resin composite restorations.
- Polymerization efficiency of curing lamps: a universal energy conversion relationship predictive of conversion of resin-based composite.
- Comparison of laboratory and clinical wear rates of resin composites.
- Fatigue testing of enamel bonds with self-etch and total-etch adhesive systems.
- Effect of pre-etching enamel on fatigue of self-etch adhesive bonds.
- Fatigue of enamel bonds with self-etch adhesives.
- Bond strength of self-etch adhesives to pre-etched enamel.
- The role of etching in bonding to enamel: a comparison of self-etching and etch-and-rinse adhesive systems.
- Fatigue limits of enamel bonds with moist and dry techniques.
- Adhesive bond strengths to enamel and dentin using recommended and extended treatment times.
- Curing characteristics of a composite - part 1: cure depth relationship to conversion, hardness and radiant exposure.
Dr. Robert Leif Erickson O.D.'s Practice location
Rutland, VT 05701Get Direction
Dr. Robert Leif Erickson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Todd A Page O.D.71 Allen St Rutland VT 05701
- Dr. John D Bell OD401 Diamond Run Mall Rutland VT 05701
- Dr. Michael J Connors O.D.Route 7 South Rutland VT 05701
- Douglas Mark Wilson OD71 Allen St Rutland VT 05701
- Dr. Christopher Allen Nisbet O.D.69 Allen St Rutland VT 05701
- Dr. Scott F Webb OD198 N Main St Rutland VT 05701