Dr. Diana Guercio is an audiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Guercio evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Guercio takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Diana Guercio AU.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32607Get Direction
Diana Guercio AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Stephanie Ann Matthews AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Dana Leight Ulmer AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Debra A Shimon AUD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Thea Rhiannon Pitkin AUD.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jagadish M Swamy AU.D, CCC-A, F-AAA2240 Nw 40th Ter Gainesville FL 32605
- Brittany Hensley AU.D.5415 Sw 64th St Gainesville FL 32608