Dr. Michael Lin
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1000 River Rock Dr Suite 210 Folsom CA, 95630
Dr. Michael Lin practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Folsom, CA. Dr. Lin evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lin seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 2001
- Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, Psychiatry; Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Lin's Practice location
Folsom, CA 95630Get Direction
Dr. Michael Lin's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lin
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Jason P Bynum MD8001 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Sufen Chiu M.D.1792 TRIBUTE RD SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Candace Merita Fortune MD785 Orchard Dr Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. John D. Hamilton M.D.,M.SC.2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Thomas S. Vigran MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Michelle Robinson M.D.8912 Volunteer Ln Sacramento CA 95826