Dr. Adel Ibrahim is an internist practicing in Lincroft, NJ. Dr. Ibrahim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ibrahim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mansura, Fac of Med, Mansura, Egypt 1977
Kasr Alainy / Cairo University 1977
University of Mansourah 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Adel Ibrahim MD's Practice location
Lincroft, NJ 07738Get Direction
Dr. Adel Ibrahim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ibrahim
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Aleksandr Livshits M.D.445 Kings Hwy Brooklyn New York 11223
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Anna Marinovich M.D.726 Ave Z Brooklyn New York 11223
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730