Dr. Scott Litin is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Litin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Litin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Florida International University, Miami, FL 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 64-year-old man with venous thrombosis and abnormal liver enzymes.
- The Women's Health Initiative: a heart-to-HRT conversation.
- 49-year-old woman with acute abdominal pain and nausea.
- 26-Year-old man with rapidly progressive jaundice and anemia.
- A randomized controlled trial of the accuracy of clinical record retrieval using SNOMED-RT as compared with ICD9-CM.
- Physician preferences and attitudes regarding industry support of CME programs.
- Clinical Pearls in perioperative medicine.
- Clinical pearls in gastroenterology.
- Clinical pearls in thrombosis and anticoagulation.
- Clinical pearls in infectious diseases.
- Clinical pearls in cardiology.
- Clinical pearls in men's health.
- Clinical pearls in dermatology.
- Clinical pearls in nephrology.
- Clinical pearls in general internal medicine.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Clinic
- Fellow - Senior Clinical Fellow, Division of Area General Internal Medicine: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine Internal Medicine
Dr. Scott C Litin M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Scott C Litin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Litin
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nicole M. Gentile MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Yan Bi MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905