Dr. Alan Minora Fujii MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine840 Harrison Ave Menino 3 Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Alan Fujii is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Fujii cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Neonatal necrotizing enterocolitis with intestinal perforation in extremely premature infants receiving early indomethacin treatment for patent ductus arteriosus.
- Myocardial function in immature and mature sheep with pressure-overload hypertrophy.
- Percutaneous catheter evacuation of a pneumatocele in an extremely premature infant with respiratory failure.
- Age-dependent ventricular response to pressure overload. Considerations for the arterial switch operation.
- Transient coronary stenosis associated with arrhythmia and ischemia 24 hours after reperfusion.
- Left ventricular function in congenital heart disease.
- A time-course study of the effects of pentobarbital, fentanyl, and morphine chloralose on myocardial mechanics.
- VATS management of an enlarging multicystic pneumatocele.
- Animal-derived surfactant treatment of respiratory distress syndrome in premature neonates: a review.
- Poractant alfa and beractant treatment of very premature infants with respiratory distress syndrome.
- Preload dependence of fiber shortening rate in conscious dogs with left ventricular hypertrophy.
- Targeted echocardiography in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Application of the systolic stiffness concept to assess myocardial function in developing hypertension.
- Diagnostic ionizing radiation exposure in premature patients.
- Effect of young sibling visitation on respiratory syncytial virus activity in a NICU.
- Children's Hospital; Boston, Massachusetts
- Children's Hospital; Boston, Massachusetts
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Melding Two Specialties Together
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Biking, Softball
Dr. Alan Minora Fujii MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD143 LONGWATER DR NORWELL MA 02061
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Edward L Hoder M.D.20 Wall St Burlington MA 01803