Dr. Natasha Tzagoloff is a pediatrician practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Tzagoloff is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tzagoloff diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tzagoloff can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1990
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Neck Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ear Wax
- Strep Throat
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Ms. Natasha Alexandra Tzagoloff MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603Get Direction
Ridgefield, CT 06877Get Direction
Ms. Natasha Alexandra Tzagoloff MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.150 55th Street Brooklyn New York 11220
- Dr. Minoo Pedoem-Shapiro MD448 Temple Hill Road New Windsor New York 12553
- Dr. Aaron M. Blum MD104 Fulton Avenue Poughkeepsie New York 12603
- Dr. Herschel R. Lessin MD104 Fulton Ave Poughkeepsie New York 12603
- Dr. Juancho Salazar Chan MD11 Marshall Rd Wappingers Falls NY 12590
- Dr. Adam Lance Rubinstein MD1323 Route 9 Wappingers Falls NY 12590