Dr. Cristina Diaz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Walpole, MA. Dr. Diaz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Diaz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Diaz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1990
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1990
Univ. Mass. Worc. M.S.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore 1990
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Cristina Josefa Diaz MD's Practice location
Walpole, MA 02081Get Direction
Dedham, MA 02026Get Direction
NORWOOD, MA 02062Get Direction
Dr. Cristina Josefa Diaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Dr. Elizabeth A Foley MD333 Elm St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Judith A Hondo MD333 Elm St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Adriana Faur MD1 Lyons St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Carol Anania M.D.45 STERGIS WAY DEDHAM MA 02026
- Dr. Pei-li Huang M.D.45 STERGIS WAY DEDHAM MA 02026
- Dr. Vasiliki A. Moragianni M.D.45 Stergis Way Dedham MA 02026