Mr. John Barry King MD
Internist48 Medical Park East Dr Suite 351 Birmingham AL, 35235
Dr. John King is an internist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. King specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. King provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Mr. John Barry King MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35235Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35205Get Direction
Mr. John Barry King MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Mrs. Amy Lee Illescas M.D.2800 Greystone Commercial Blvd Birmingham AL 35242
- Marina Brainin Other2321 John Hawkins pkwy Hoover Alabama 35244
- Dr. Jerry Hankins MD12 Cropwell Dr Pell City AL 35128
- Dr. Frank Denton Miller M.D.5346 Stadium Trace Parkway Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. James Gregory Sullivan MD1160 Huffman Road Birmingham AL 35215
- Dr. Ladonna P Richardson MD513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209