Maria Garcia is a physical therapist practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Maria Garcia specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Maria Garcia can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Maria Garcia will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Maria Virginia Garcia P.T.'s Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34746Get Direction
Maria Virginia Garcia P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Carolina Rincon MPT12315 S Orange Blossom Trl Orlando FL 32837
- Miss Cristal Cooper PT, DPT2511 N John Young Pkwy Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Maryrose De guzman DPT3296 Greenwald Way N Kissimmee FL 34741
- Mr. Amr Darwish PHYSICAL THERAPIST3295 Timucua Cir Orlando FL 32837
- Solbrekken Selvam3740 Marietta Way Saint Cloud FL 34772
- Dr. Jason Tyler Cirolia PT, DPT1440 Reed Canal Rd Port Orange FL 32129