Dr. Steven Sirr is a radiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sirr specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Nuclear Radiology
- Use of CT in detection of internal damage and repair and determination of authenticity in high-quality bowed stringed instruments.
- Computed tomography of humans and bowed stringed instruments. Some interesting similarities.
- Therapeutic embolization: enhanced radiolabeled monitoring.
- The "Harlequin" artifact: cause and correction.
- Acute recurrent appendicitis with appendicolith.
- The preliminary evaluation of Mn DTPA as a potential contrast agent for nuclear magnetic resonance imaging.
- Effect of ethanol on droplet size, efficiency of delivery, and clearance characteristics of technetium-99m DTPA aerosol.
- Airflow measurement inaccuracies in aerosol imaging.
- CT analysis of bowed stringed instruments.
Steven A Sirr M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55403Get Direction
Steven A Sirr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Huseyin G. Tore M.D.420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Neeraj B. Chepuri M.D.1221 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Lisa J Schneider M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Tanya Jaitley Rath M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Stephanie Terezakis MD401 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21231