Dr. Samuel P. Martin is a vascular specialist with over 37 years in practice. He is board certified in general and vascular surgery and received certification for the Board of Venous and Lymphatic medicine ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Lymphedema / Leg Swelling
- Dvt (deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Facial Vein Treatment
- Hand Veins
- Vascular Surgery
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Cardiovascular Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, General Surgery
Dr. Samuel Preston Martin M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Mary, FL 32746Get Direction
The Villages, FL 32162Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32804Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32825Get Direction
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
Davenport, FL 33837Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Samuel Preston Martin M.D. | Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Samuel Preston Martin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Shonak Bipin Patel MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Michael J Muehlberger MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Charles S. Thompson MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806
- Mr. Joseph Patrick Austin M.D.77 W Underwood St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Jon M. Wesley MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Delos Clift MD2501 N Orange Ave Orlando FL 32804