Dr. Michael Wayne Raichel D.O
Family Practitioner210 Black Gold Blvd Suite 106 Hazard KY, 41701
Dr. Michael Raichel is a family practitioner practicing in Hazard, KY. Dr. Raichel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Raichel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med DO
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Family Medicine
Dr. Michael Wayne Raichel D.O's Practice location
Dr. Michael Wayne Raichel D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raichel
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Dr. Joe Eagle Kingery D.O.750 Morton Blvd Hazard KY 41701
- Mrs. Veronica Pricillia Allen MD100 Medical Center Dr Hazard KY 41701
- Mrs. Crystal Marie Fletcher-jones D.O.750 Morton Blvd Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Nawar Soda MD750 Morton Blvd Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Karen A Kimsey M.D.3 Sterling Ln Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Donnie R Spencer MD1032 Dawahare Dr Hazard KY 41701