Dr. Julia Mason is a pediatrician practicing in Gresham, OR. Dr. Mason is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mason diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mason can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Julia W Mason MD's Practice location
Gresham, OR 97030Get Direction
Dr. Julia W Mason MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Mr. Paul N. Thomas MD11790 Southwest Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225
- Nicole Chao Vancouver Washington
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TMOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Paul Horowitz MD27420 Tourney Road Valencia California 91355
- Dr. Joel A. Amundson M.D.9555 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jack P Schunk MD2525 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210